Senior C/Pro*C Developer is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client, for a rolling 6-month home based contract.
- Expert C language skills
- Capable of undertaking self-directed research using Microsoft documentation (and other appropriate sources) on
- changes between compiler versions, for example 32-bit to 64-bit migrations and the issues to be tackled
- identifying the changes required by the difference between the legacy C version and the latest language standards
- Experience of configuring compiler options, preferably in Visual Studio
- The ability to plan and conduct thorough unit testing
- Producing informal documentation for the changes planned for other developers to follow
- The ability to contribute to the planning
- Communication of progress to the technical manager
- Prompt reporting of problems to the technical manager
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
- PostGres ECPG
- Microsoft Visual Studio V6.0 and later (or Makefiles)
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Systems Software Developer
Location: Blyth, Northumberland
Microsoft SQL BI Developer
SQL BI Developer
Solutions Designer/Senior Developer
Location: West London, London
Microsoft SQL BI Developer (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS/MDX)