This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior/Lead C# Developer to work for a company that are currently undergoing a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in their technology.
Flexible working policy and great benefits on offer.
The role will be working in a small development team where you can really add value.
What the position will be doing:
- Be part of the in-house integrations team, involved in a transformation project, helping to shape and grow the business as they transition to the Azure and Salesforce platforms
- This varied role includes designing, architecting and developing rebuilds of existing applications and integrations, as well as the creation of new integrations between our platforms
- Provide technical feedback and advice on project specifications and designs
- Take a lead in all aspects of the software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing and documentation)
- Actively engage in discussions and planning session to deliver the best result for the business
- Help mentor and develop the team and share your knowledge, techniques and findings with the rest of the team contributing to constant improvement of ways-of-working
- Work closely with QA/Testing to develop effective automated testing. Work closely with DevOps to develop best practice service discovery, publishing and management methods
What experience is needed:
- Proven, strong C# .NET skills and Good knowledge of C# and the .NET framework
- RESTful API, Cloud technologies (preferably Azure), Unit test creation, ASP.NET MVC & WebAPI
- Experience of developing low latency, efficient web services
- Knowledge and practical experience of designing and developing cloud applications
- Self-sufficient: can take on a piece of work and complete it to a high standard with minimal help
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Software Developer - Azure
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Senior Build & Test Developer - Oracle/PostGres/AWS
Senior C Developer/C Application Developer (AWS)
Application Development Manager - Azure, C#, SQL
Location: West London, London
Lead/Senior C/C++ Developer (AWS)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire