Senior Business Change Consultant
Leading IT Services Provider in the defence sector require a skilled Business Consultant to join their team working remotely.
- Experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV with a covering note to Amber.Lowman@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Train-to-Fit LAN Engineer
Location: London, England
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
SAP Test Automation Expert
Oracle WebMethods Administration & Security/Governance