|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst -Technology Performance|
|Location:||Salford, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Nithya Dhanakkodi|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Senior Business Analyst /Technology Performance
We are recruiting!!!! for a pioneer in media broadcasting industry for Senior Business Analyst/technology Performance. As the Senior Business Analyst for Technology Performance in the Portfolio Performance team, you will be responsible for technology performance analysis, ensuring that the Product Group is a place where people are equipped to do their best work, such that our investment in technology and tools demonstrates value. This team is a set of human-centred, action-oriented systems thinkers, who are able to collaboratively and individually contribute to defining, measuring and promoting performance in the Product Group.
This entails technology performance and cost data collection, insight generation, dashboard, consolidated reporting and optimisation of procurement planning, so that all our functions (product, data, delivery, design and engineering teams) can focus on growth and innovation. The successful candidate in this role will possess the right mix of skills in Business Analysis, Data Analysis and Technical Architecture documentation.
- Maintaining a map of technologies, services, tools and resources used by different functions to get things done, and a rating of effectiveness.
- Mapping of technologies to phases of the employee experience and how this relates to the different functions.
- Management of a portfolio of continuous improvement projects in the Product Group, aimed at increasing effectiveness, efficiency and engagement of our technical estate.
- Managing priorities, budgets and outcomes that impact the entire Product Group.
- Responsibility for senior stakeholder engagement and reporting.
- Consolidating the Product Group's purpose, vision and ambitions, our cultural values, wider organisation priorities and the development needs and capabilities of teams and individuals into technology requirements.
- Creating and communicating the technology investment plan within the portfolio performance strategy, ensuring there is alignment across the different functional leaders.
- Tracking and ensuring the tasks and priorities for the Product Group Leadership team get done.
- Working closely with Delivery leadership to increase transparency across the portfolio providing a clear view of technology priorities, procurement status and what we are commissioning and decommissioning in order to drive sustainable growth.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a clear perspective on how diversity and inclusion bring value to data and business analysis, and how this is reflected in their ways of working.
- Can work independently to proactively identify issues, define solutions, build engagement and lead on progress.
- Able to combine qualitative and quantitative data in order to rationalise decisions and business cases.
- Able to effectively monitor, manage and delegate multiple projects.
- Builds confidence through communication and illustration of progress.
- Experience in recommending actions based on insight that lead to significant business impact.
- Confident doing independent research, data gathering and analysis to support decision making, prioritisation and creation of new initiatives.
- With proven organisational skills and a good understanding of the risks, issues and complexities inherent to major projects, adept at meeting demanding deadlines, setting targets and adapting to changing circumstances across a range of concurrent activities.
- An effective communicator with a proven ability to establish good working relationships with senior stakeholders and across a wide range of people, skills and levels of influence
- Experience of fostering collaboration in diverse teams involving people from a range of disciplines, to ensure analysis and decisions are inclusive.
If interested please drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Business Support Administrator
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Senior AWS Solution Architect
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Data Reporting Analyst - Telecoms (SRN - Shared Rural Network)
Location: London, England
Data & Reporting Analyst - SQL - Mobile Telecoms
Senior Software Engineer/Developer - Team Lead
Location: London, England