Senior Business Analyst /Technology Performance
Excellent compensation with an exceptional work life balance
we are recruiting a Senior Business Analyst in Technology performance for one of our renowned prestigious client, As the Senior Business Analyst for Technology Performance in the Portfolio Performance team, you will be responsible for role will be responsible for technology performance analysis, ensuring that the Product Group is a place where people are equipped to do their best work, such that our investment in technology and tools demonstrates value. This entails technology performance and cost data collection, insight generation, dashboarding, consolidated reporting and optimisation of procurement planning, so that all our functions (product, data, delivery, design and engineering teams) can focus on growth and innovation.
- Maintaining a map of technologies, services, tools and resources used by different functions to get things done, and a rating of effectiveness.
- Mapping of technologies to phases of the employee experience and how this relates to the different functions.
- Management of a portfolio of continuous improvement projects in the Product Group, aimed at increasing effectiveness, efficiency and engagement of our technical estate.
- Managing priorities, budgets and outcomes that impact the entire Product Group.
- Responsibility for senior stakeholder engagement and reporting.
- Consolidating the Product Group's purpose, vision and ambitions, our cultural values, wider organisation priorities and the development needs and capabilities of teams and individuals into technology requirements.
- Creating and communicating the technology investment plan within the portfolio performance strategy, ensuring there is alignment across the different functional leaders.
- Tracking and ensuring the tasks and priorities for the Product Group Leadership team get done.
- Working closely with Delivery leadership to increase transparency across the portfolio providing a clear view of technology priorities and what we are collectively working on.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a clear perspective on how diversity and inclusion bring value to data and business analysis, and how this is reflected in their ways of working.
- Able to combine qualitative and quantitative data in order to rationalise decisions and business cases.
- Able to effectively monitor, manage and delegate multiple projects.
- Builds confidence through communication and illustration of progress.
- Experience in recommending actions based on insight that lead to significant business impact.
- Confident doing independent research, data gathering and analysis to support decision making, prioritisation and creation of new initiatives.
- With proven organisational skills and a good understanding of the risks, issues and complexities inherent to major projects, adept at meeting demanding deadlines, setting targets and adapting to changing circumstances across a range of concurrent activities.
- ·An effective communicator with a proven ability to establish good working relationships with senior stakeholders and across a wide range of people, skills and levels of influence
- Experience of fostering collaboration in diverse teams involving people from a range of disciplines, to ensure analysis and decisions are inclusive.
If interested in the above role please drop you CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Marketing Technology Solutions Consultant - B2B
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Business Support Administrator
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Senior Applications Support
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Oracle Apps DBA (EBS)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Oracle Finance Consultant
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire