|Job Title:||Senior Brand Activation Manager (6 Week Contract)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Start Date:||13th January 2020|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Senior Brand Activation Manager
6 Week Contract - Berkshire
A leading B2C Consumer Tech Company, who operate in an agile, collaborative and customer driven environment. They are currently seeking an experienced Brand Activation Manager to join the team in early January for an exciting 6 week project.
- Bringing alive the spirit of the brand through customer/prospect events, sponsorships, activations etc.
- Leading sponsorship strategy, including (but not restricted to) sponsor partner decision, execution, maximising sponsorship properties.
- Leading partnership activations with existing partners
- Leading flagship store events and activation.
- Driving word of mouth using experiential ideas and activations, ensuring all activations are delivered through social media and PR
- Track record of successful end-to-end delivery of event projects and programmes, from briefing and conceptualisation to onsite build and supplier management.
- A solid understanding of experiential marketing and brand experience across the industry including insights, measurement and best practice
- Experience in managing complex event production and event logistics.
- Agency and third-party supplier management
- Previous brand experience, activation or sponsorship at a manager level.
- Retail marketing experience with a B2C brand.
- A passion for creating & delivering innovative ideas and experiences
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.