Our client is a leading mobile infrastructure company that utilises the Microsoft stack of technologies and are looking for individuals who have a deep understanding of cloud technologies.
The Company offers a competitive salary with a strong list of benefits which include; exceptional bonus structure, above average annual leave entitlement as well as significant pension contributions and private healthcare offerings.
Key Skills needed:
- Experience of ASP.NET, MVC.NET and C#
- Experience in cloud native designs
- Deep understanding of MS Azure virtual environments
- Previous 3rd line support experience
- Strong SQL server experience and knowledge
- Experience working within a DevOps environment
- Experience in managing entire software development lifecycle with a decent sized team of engineers
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ServiceNow Lead Application Developer
Senior IT Recruitment Consultant
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols
Location: Remote, Global
Business Data Analyst
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Location: West Midlands, England