|Job Title:||Senior Automation Developer (YANG, XML, Python)|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
SENIOR AUTOMATION DEVELOPER
PERMANENT - REMOTE WORKING
I have an exciting opportunity to work as a Senior Automation Developer for one of the worlds leading technology brands that offers an excellent package and benefits.
We are building a brand new team to Automate the UK's largest gigabit broadband network. To do this we are looking for the most innovative and high performing team players to help us on the journey to our North Star: Becoming the most recommended brand by our customers and our people.
About the role
As Senior Automation Developer you will implement a successful development process, lead a team of developers and participate in the development of network automation use cases. Own the end to end development process, provide the team leadership, best practice and guidance. Help them quickly unlock automation benefits to the wider business, with the customer experience at the heart of everything we do. Work with Test team to begin automating testing, a solid CI/CD pipeline and establish continuous improvements.
Key Accountabilities of the Senior Automation Developer
- Implement a structured CI/CD development process
- Build framework for workflow and code development
- Work with Design to turn HLD into product
- Ensure timely development of automation use cases into testing
- Nurture team members growth and lead team by example
- Ensure code quality and development best practice
The successful Senior Automation Developer will have:
- Working knowledge of Cisco's NSO orchestrator and Itential's IAP workflow engine
- Ability to work with JSON, XML, YAML, and other data interchange formats
- Knowledge of device and service modelling using YANG
- Knowledge of common network automation services (e.g. NETCONF, REST APIs, etc.)
- Experience working with CI/CD toolchain such as Jira, Gitlab, Jenkins
- Knowledge of general network principles and technology in WAN and LAN infrastructures is desirable but not essential
- Aware of security requirements and can keep this front of mind when designing and developing automation solutions
To apply for the Senior Automation Developer please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.