|Job Title:||Senior Applications Tester (Maritime/Infrastructure Testing)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Applications Tester (Maritime Sector, Infrastructure Testing, Networking, VMWare, Windows 2012R2, Windows 10, Unix, Solarwinds, Splunk, Protective Monitoring) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be currently based from home, remote working and later based in Portsmouth, Hampshire. The successful applicant will be a Senior Applications Tester with Maritime experience.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Senior Applications Tester, with an Application & Infrastructure Test background.
- Must have Maritime experience
- Must have as many of the following as possible: Infrastructure: Networking, VMWare (Automation & Orchestration), Windows 2012R2, Windows 10, Unix (VMWare Application Hosting); Monitoring and Auditing, Solarwinds, Splunk, Protective Monitoring (GPG 13)
- Experience of both Security testing & Performance testing (Login VSI exposure)
- Experienced in particular aspects associated with hosting applications and application catalogue.
- Identifying Test & Acceptance criteria from Engineering design documentation (LLDs etc) for Applications/Non-core Services.
- Developing New/Modified Test Scripts for Applications/Services.
- Undertaking formal & informal testing in support of the Test Plan
- Test Script Proving on Test & Development Rig(s)
- Managing the IT&T Data Dependency Matrix (DDM) & co-ordinating the collection of Test Data (detailed in the DDM)
- Developing Project IT&T IM process for Evidence collection and IM
- Supporting the test strategy and acceptance plan in line with the programme IT&T test approach.
- Assisting with running walkthroughs with Authority SMEs to ensure requirements are understood
- Supporting production of Test Plans and Test Specifications
- Reporting on test progress, defects and issues to the IT&T team, project team and key stakeholders
- Supporting the product and integration test phase, maintaining a close working relationship with IT&T team for test acceptance and artefact assurance
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Front End Developer - Collectibles
Location: Remote, USA
Security Cleared Data Support Engineer Hadoop/CI/CD/Postgres
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Location: Northern Ireland
Solution Designer / Architect
Location: Berkshire, England
Project Manager (Site Surveys/On-Site Visits)
Location: Central Belt, Scotland