Senior Applications Support
Dublin, Ireland (Hybrid Working)
Great opportunity to work as Senior Application Support for a high profile , well-loved brand within IT Service Company based out of Dublin.
- Resolve incidents in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Troubleshoot issues in a logical way following proven methodologies/best practise.
- Take ownership for listening to, understanding and resolving customer issues.
- Resolve problems within required timescales.
- Escalate problems to the team leader in a timely fashion if required.
- Follow documented business processes and adhere to customers service level agreements.
- Provide clear and professional communication with customers.
- Document actions taken in resolving new customer incidents.
- Provide written or verbal work instructions.
Required Skills :
- 7+ years working experience in IT
- Excellent SQL skills - mandatory core skill
- Excellent understanding of billing cycle and related processes
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Excellent understanding of relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Desired knowledge of Wildfly, AWS, Apache and Unix scripting is an advantage
- Good Understanding of XML-based web service protocols, e.g. SOAP
- Experienced in using a defect management application, e.g. Jira
If interested and would like to find out more please send your CV to Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk Support Engineer
Location: London, England
Senior Security Architect
Location: South East England, England
Salary: 31 days AL+8 BH Pension, Car Allowance
ONSITE SENIOR TECHNICIAN - TECH BAR - CONTRACT
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire