The Senior Tester and application testing service will support the programme IT&T team to provide test and assurance of the delivered equipment and capabilities.
The Senior Tester will be an experienced Senior Tester with experience in particular aspects associated with hosting applications and application catalogue.
Using the Application testing service the Senior Tester will be capable of providing support to activities including but not limited to:
- Identifying Test & Acceptance criteria from Engineering design documentation (LLDs etc) for Applications/Non-core Services.
- Developing New/Modified Test Scripts for Applications/Services.
- Undertaking formal & informal testing in support of the Test Plan.
- Test Script Proving on Test & Development Rig(s).
- Managing the IT&T Data Dependency Matrix (DDM).
- Co-ordinating the collection of Test Data (detailed in the DDM).
- Developing Project IT&T IM process for Evidence collection and IM.
- Supporting the test strategy and acceptance plan in line with the programme IT&T test approach.
- Assisting with running walkthroughs with Authority SMEs to ensure requirements are understood.
- Supporting production of Test Plans and Test Specifications.
- Reporting on test progress, defects and issues to the IT&T team, project team and key stakeholders.
- Supporting the product and integration test phase, maintaining a close working relationship with IT&T team for test acceptance and artefact assurance.
- VMWare (inc. Automation and Orchestration
- Windows 2012R2
- Windows 10
- Unix (VMWare Application Hosting)
- Monitoring and Auditing
- Protective Monitoring (GPG 13)
- Security testing
- Performance Testing (Login VSI exposure)
The successful candidate will need to be security cleared but candidates not holding this clearance will be considered.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.