Senior Applications Developer -Golang Developer - Remote/London
Leading defence industry IT Service Provider require a skilled Software Application Developer on an ongoing contract basis.
(Please note: A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered )
* Designs small to medium size solutions or partial solutions within an established architecture.
* Schedules and monitors own work, escalating problems and queries to higher levels to ensure project timescales are met.
* Contributes towards and may produce project plans for small to medium size solutions or partial solutions
* Provides input to estimates for a proposal or bid.
* For routine and non-routine problems and requirements, produces high quality solutions and documentation through the use of a structured approach
* Golang - which is an open source programming language
* CICD tools experience
* Assisting junior developers on the account, previous team leading experience desirable
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Application Support Engineer (security clearance required)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Fullstack .Net Developer
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Senior Project Manager-