Senior Analog Layout Design Engineer
Contract - 3 months (Initially)
Based in Cambridge, a global ITC solutions provider is recruiting for a Senior Analog Layout Design Engineer to join a high performing team dedicated to providing high performance analog and mixed mode circuits for data communications and networking products.
Typically as a Designer you will have the opportunities develop circuit architecture, circuit implementation, design review, layout, and silicon validation as such should be able to demonstrate key technical competencies;
- Design of high-speed or RF layout in advancedCMOS processes.
- 16nm FinFET experience an advantage.
- High-speed ADC layout design experience an advantage.
- Good understanding of high-speed and low-noise layout design techniques Experience in top-level integration and tape-outs.
- Knowledge of semiconductor device physics and process technology.
This is an initial 3 month contract working with a leading international ICT solution provider, prominent in mobile communications, computing, smart technology and business related IT infrastructure
To find out more or simply register your interest, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure and Connectivity Design Authority - Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
UX/UI Designer - Mobile Apps, Design & Research
Location: Middlesex, England
Data Center Electrical Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate
Junior / Assistant Engineer
Location: London, England
Senior Service Architect
Location: Telford, Shropshire