Senior Analog Design engineer
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Become a member of a world-class Analog design team in providing high performance Analog and mixed mode circuits for leading data communications and networking products. As a designer, you will have opportunity to design high performance Analog circuits. As a team member, you will participate in circuit architecture, circuit implementation, design review, layout, and silicon validation.
- Define RF system and architecture and conduct RF System studies.
- Develop Analog and RF IC design IPs such as LNA, Mixer, LO, Phase Locked Loop (PLL) and Mixed-Signal blocks with emphasis on RF and high speed applications;
- Take charge of key IP developments for RF/Analog IC design projects;
- Engage with other team members to establish design requirements and IP specifications. Provide technical support to more junior members of the team.
- Provide technical guidance to layout, application and evaluation teams;
- Deliver design documents including the design specifications, review forms and evaluation plans;
- Definition, design, simulation, verification and documentation of high performance mixed signal integrated circuits;
- Responsible for all activities ranging from architecture and design to silicon bring up and characterization;
- Collaborate with Applications, Process Technology, CAD, Test, Reliability, Marketing and Product Engineering;
- Define, coordinate and conduct design verification tests to ensure compliance to customer, environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Supports customer applications questions and issues.
Skills and competencies
- Industry degree with a minimum of 7 years of related RF/Analog/Mixed-Signal design experience. Ph.D. in related field is a plus.
- Solid background of RF design in system and circuit level.
- Experience in the design and layout of general Analog and Mixed Signal circuits.
- Knowledge of advanced sub-micron technologies such as FinFet.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.