Security Solution Architect (TSR)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Security Solution Specialist to join our clients busy IT security team in Reading.
You will be ensuring that they are compliant with TSR (Telecoms Security Requirements) by supporting the program delivery, security teams and managed service providers. Other responsibilities include:
- The proactive management of architecture, design and assurance of the TSR security to ensure programme progress and business outcomes are achieved.
- Chairing and managing the respective meeting forums, architecture and design, creating control points for effective communication and timely reporting of key information.
- Working with the program manager to proactively identify and implement efficient and cost saving initiatives.
- Management of risk remediation and mitigation in an Enterprise and telco environment, driving risk owners to close outstanding issues, managing risk acceptance
- The continuous improvement of Project & Programme Management methodology and transformation capability.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Significant and extensive experience of architecting security solutions using COTS products for large scale, complex security projects and portfolios
- Experience of developing architecture and design of security test and assurance solutions, processes and systems using commercial products
- Experience in security gap analysis and solution development in a mobile or related environment.
- Implementation of PAWs, SIEM, IAM, PAM, AAA, NAC, JIT, network controls assurance and compliance platform
- Security gap analysis against common frameworks such as PCI-DSS, PCS, NIST800-35 and ISO27001.
- Experience delivering security solutions and services such as SIEM, IDS, SOC, IAM, PAM, TVM.
- Experience working in telco or related environment such as, SCADA and ICS or similar background also applicable
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.