|Job Title:||Security Ops Service Design Consultant/Architect - Contract|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Security Ops Service Design Consultant/Architect - Contract - Berkshire
- Working for the Security Operations Transformation Delivery Lead within a leading UK Mobile Operator you will be accountable for defining and assuring the requirements required to operate the new transformed technology stack which include the operational readiness use cases which determine the level of compliance for business go-live.
- The role is to be the business partner into the key transformation programmes and be responsible for provision of Operations subject matter expertise to ensure the delivery meets strategic outcomes.
- You will be responsible for driving operational outcomes within a technology transformation programme as well as the effective interlock of that programme with all other programmes using the target operational model framework as guidance.
- Delivery of the E2E Operations service design, assuring the implementation is delivered through Transformation Chapters, co-existence to end state TOM(s).
- Executing a tailored programme of operational change for each Transformation Chapter aligned to best practice such as NISP, CISM and COBIT using the established Enterprise Security Framework.
- Supporting the development and implementation of delivery mechanisms to demonstrate multiple models, including approval of concepts, development of a minimum viable product (MVP) with rapid testing and then fail/scale decision via partners.
- Adherence to the Service Design framework to ensure effective set up and ongoing maintenance of:
- Service & Operating Level Agreements (SLAs/OLAs)
- Service definition schedules
- Security compliance, penetration testing and mitigations
- Policy & Standard Management frameworks
Knowledge and Experience:
- Extensive experience in CISM, NIST CISSP best practices
- Experienced in Service Management, Service Assurance, Performance & Optimisation and Request Fulfilment processes and functions as part of eTOM and COBIT.
- Strong technical leadership in the delivery of Security Operations.
- Proven ability to manage and support Partner organisations
- Experienced in communicating and engaging internal and external stakeholders.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Performance and Experience SME
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
RAN Service and Performance SME
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Rates
RAN Service Performance and Experience SME - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: £450 - £500 per day
Network Support Engineer - 3rd Line Network Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Test Engineer - Infrastructure Tester
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire