Shift pattern: 12 hours per shift, nights and day shifts on a rotating shift pattern - Flexible with it.
My global IT outsourcing company is looking to grow their team with committed people to help protect the security and integrity of their Networks for their Customer across the region.
The Security Operator will be expected to develop the required skills to become a Security Analyst, and will also be expected to cross train on different security technologies. A good knowledge of Information Security principles is a necessity.
The role will involve being responsible for triage, handling and investigation of security incidents alerted to the SNOC via security monitoring or third parties. The Security Operator is, in addition, responsible for the day-to-day management, monitoring, and control of the Security Information and Event Monitoring (SIEM) system.
- Need experience of enterprise level technologies OR Military Background (signals or intelligence ideal)
- Cyber security knowledge / exposure - don't need to be an expert, just interested and willing to learn
- 2nd line server / networks background ideal with exposure to security
- LogRhythm would be great if possible
- Much more interested in someone with experience rather than all the qualifications
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.