|Job Title:||Security Operations Delivery Architect|
|Contact Name:||Warren Moore|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Our client, a leading telecoms organisation are currently recruiting for a Security Operations Delivery Architect to join their team.
This role forms part of the Risk and Security team and is accountable for all aspects of security governance and security operations across the organisation. They are responsible for managing Information Security, Corporate Risk Management, Business Continuity, and Compliance. This includes setting security policies and standards and providing guidance on their implementation, facilitating compliance with security legislation and standards, managing security incidents and investigations, providing application and infrastructure security monitoring, testing and assurance, access control assurance for critical systems, and security training and awareness.
As part of your role:
- You will be assessing risk and compliance against established security standards, ISO27001, PCI-DSS and ND1643 Interconnect Standard and support the information Security manager in driving a security risk and compliance programme.
- You will be responsible for delivering and reporting on the status of IT risk and audit recommendations raised by Group and partners as part of our security risk and compliance programme, including Pen Tests.
- You will work very closely with 3rd parties and partners in assessing and driving their risk and compliance to control standards.
- You`ll be assisting the Information Security Manager in developing the security risk & compliance strategy, ensuring it`s relevance and further ensuring it is in line with established industry standards and legal & regulatory requirements.
- In addition, you will be working cross functionally across our business to ensure all business programmes, projects and activities enhance and do not hinder security compliance levels.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Significant, demonstrable, experience within information security
- Experience of designing, managing and driving a security risk and compliance programme
- Experience of proactively managing and driving business change through stakeholder engagement and management
- Security Certification such as CISSP, CISM, PCI QSA, certified ISO27001 Lead Auditor or CISA ( Or Desire )
- Articulate and capable of explaining technical issues simply both verbally and in writing
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently when needed, and as part of a high performing team
- Strong communication skills, verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and work on projects concurrently and under tight deadlines
- Must be detail oriented and customer focused with excellent, prioritisation, time and task management skills
- Enthusiastic, with a drive to continue learning and developing new skills
- Focused on delivering good customer service - responding to requests within required timeframes, proactively providing regular updates, driving rapid resolution of requests
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.