Permanent, Central London
Competitive Salary plus 10% bonus
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading IT/Technology company based in central London for an experienced Security Manager. This is a permanent opportunity offering an attractive salary and package for the right candidate.
As Security Manager your primary responsibility is the efficient and comprehensive management of the security of the UK Head Office plus 3 data centre, this will encompass the following areas:
- Physical Security - CCTV, Access Control, management of 3rd party security/FM provider, liaison with Police/Anti-Terror agencies etc.
- Quality Assurance - attaining and maintaining ISO, PCI and SOC compliance.
- Customer or 3rd Party Security checking prior to gaining access to sites
- Management of manned guarding and security maintenance contracts including SLA/KPI reviews
- Annual review and update of all security related policies and procedures, ensuring adherence to ISO 27001/22301/14001, PCI DSS, SOC 2
- Health & Safety
Essential experience required in the following areas:
- Demonstrable knowledge of UK security best practices and UK security legislation
- Working knowledge of the SIA licence system and its requirements
- Proven experience with compliance and audit management - ISO XXXX etc.
- Have completed relevant Security certifications and have achieved or be willing to work towards IOSH 4 day Managing Safely qualification
- In-house Security Manager for secure corporate sites (Sites with a Security Ops Centre SOC, CCTV, Access controls e.g. thumb print access).
- Experience in contract management of 3rd party security providers
- Understanding or experience of InfoSec
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will be customer facing (clients and contractors B2B)
- Physical security expertise (Entry systems, CCTV, vetting processes) (not retail) within a high security environment
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please apply on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Please note, we are not able to provide sponsorship.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.