|Job Title:||Security Incident Analyst (Security Cleared) - Contract|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Security Incident Analyst (Security Cleared) - Contract - Berkshire
Leading Defence Industry Managed Services Provider requires a skilled Security Incident Analyst to join a busy team on-site in Bracknell on an ongoing contract basis.
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
- Ensure reporting and escalation of security incidents and breach is in accordance with JSP 440
- Participate in security incident investigations, events and issues in accordance with Forensic standards
- Liaison with Security Controller on any security incidents or breaches
- Achieves system security operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying threats and vulnerabilities
- Provision of Operational Security advice and guidance to the ITSM function, reviewing and impacting all change requests which have a security impact
- Ensuring the provision of equipment, support and services based are in accordance with mandates laid down in the Security Aspects Letter (SAL) and MOD Security Publications (SPF, JSPs 440 and 604 et al.)
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.