|Job Title:||Security Engineer (Symantec WSS)|
|Duration:||3 month rolling|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Security Engineer (Symantec WSS) - Cardiff - Contract
A global IT services company is searching for a Security Engineer (Symantec WSS) to join their team on a contract basis in Cardiff.
- Review existing Internet Filtering solution in line with industry and vendor best practice
- Propose and implement changes to the existing Internet Filtering solution to meet Information Security's requirements
- Assist the wider Security Engineering team with the maintenance and configuration of Security Tooling
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of managing and re-configuring an Internet Filtering solution.
- Strong technical background with extensive knowledge of how Internet applications work and how they interact with Internet Filtering and the challenges this can cause
- Excellent knowledge of Information Security principles
- Keen attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to actively manage workloads to meet business and department requirements.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with IT and Information Security teams and the wider business.
- Experience of working within the Insurance / Financial sector and an understanding of the typical business processes involved together with the threat actors and their relevant tactics, techniques and procedures would be of significant advantage.
- Working knowledge of firewalls, host based firewalling, HIDS/HIPS, email filtering or EDR would be advantageous
- Technical Information Security Certifications such as CEH, CISSP, etc
- Degree in an Information Security / Computing discipline
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior Security Project Manager
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Commercial Manager x2 - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Cyber Security Programme Manager - (Home-Based)
Location: England, England
Salary: Daily Rate
First Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands