Project People are current partnered with a leading brand within IT and telecoms in the search for a Security Engineer.
Do you want the opportunity to work for one of the largest and well know companies in the world? You'll be continually learning and have an eye on new technology coming over the horizon.
Your key responsibilities as a Security Engineer will include;
- Implementation of Complex Business solutions containing various security elements, including Palo Alto / Cisco / F5 / Juniper.
- In-life support of a vast Security portfolio including any day to day changes as requested by the customer.
- Respond to security incidents and breaches, conduct investigations, report results and recommend mitigation strategies
- Develop, implement and monitor security policies and security controls in accordance with recognised best practice and in line with ISO27001 and IL3
- Provide subject matter expertise to various parts of the business to ensure information security is embedded appropriately
- Identify security technologies and approaches; evaluate their value; make appropriate recommendations to customers and the business to help them make informed strategic decisions
- Review of live customer network designs for efficiency and resilience where deemed appropriate
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with Design and Pre-sales community to help support customer needs for bespoke requirements.
The ideal Security Engineer will have the following;
- CCNA/CCNP or equivalent industry experience
- Cisco Security Certification ( CISSP/ CCSP / Cyber Security / Cyber Ops preferred)
- A basic understanding of Cisco, Juniper, Pulse SA, F5 LTM and other Supplier Technologies and product ranges would be beneficial.
- Experience with crypto certification, PKI environments and the usage of IPSEC.
- Knowledge of 2 factor authentication such as Safenet / Radius
- Understanding of protocols, eg. HTTP/ HTTPS / TCP / IP / IPSEC / UDP
This is a genuine opportunity to work with industry experts for a market leading brand. If this sounds like the next role for you then apply now or contact email@example.com for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.