Security Consultants- Portsmouth/ Basingstoke with travel to customer sites - Contract
My global IT services company is looking for multiple Security Consultants for a project based in the South Coast/Hampshire.
The Security Consultant will lead the Discovery and Due Diligence of security accreditation services for a project. They will work with the Due Diligence teams to review the site security aspects and assess and record any deficiencies. They will also create an overall report on needed changes and improvements.
Understanding and having experience in security architecture solutions is essential and you will be able to apply applicable security policies and design principles/practices.
Customer facing skills are important as you will attend business approval meetings.
Proven knowledge and experienced in many of the following:
- Strong understanding of Security Technologies and designing Security IT Architectures
- Security Systems Design pertinent to manage levels of risk and implementation of proportionate security controls
- Secure Cloud Computing (Azure/AWS): SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Access Controls Models
- Public and Private Key Encryption
- Authentication Techniques
- Intrusion Prevention and Detection
- IDAM, SIEM/SOAR
Knowledge of the following Security Architectural Frameworks:
- Cyber Essentials Technical Assessor
- TOGAF, MODAF, SABSA
- JSP440, JSP604
- NCSC Cyber Essentials
- UK Government Security Policy Framework
Ideally achieved the Cyber Security Professional (CCP) certification, CISM, CRISC or CISSP
A national security clearance is required for this role. Ideally you will hold a high level of clearance currently - candidates not holding this level of clearance may be considered.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.