|Job Title:||Security Consultant|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Security Consultant is required to lead the delivery of security accreditation services for the project.
- Manage all accreditation activities, liaising with the customer accreditors and internal project specialists to define and create required security accreditation artefacts.
- Attend Customer Security meetings, internal project meetings and workshops.
- Must have an appreciation for corporate and commercial aspects, taking into consideration the contract requirements and assessing against the security accreditation requirements.
Core Skills (mix of the below):
- Proven knowledge and experienced in (or some) of the following:
- Cyber Security & Information Assurance Risk Management, being fully proficient in performing Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessments
- Production of Risk Management Accreditation Document sets (RMADS)
- Performing Security Risk Assessments, in particular knowledge of HMG IS1&2, NIST SP800-37 and CIS RAM
- Security Architectures
- Proven record of developing and maintaining security policies, processes and procedures
Knowledge of the following Security Policies and Guidance:
- MOD Security Standards and Policies, JSP440, JSP604
- NCSC Cyber Essentials
- UK Government Security Policy Framework
- ISO27001 (Audit/Gap Analysis)
- Ideally achieved the Cyber Security Professional (CCP) certification, CISM, CRISC or CISSP
- Understand and assess new and evolving technologies for use in the HMG context
- Customer facing with the ability to confidently and authoritatively speak to the customer about security accreditation, risk and assurance.
- Experience of IT Health Checks (CHECK), providing scope of works, analysis of ITHC reports and remediation plans.
- Knowledge and experience of the SOA lifecycle and specifically assurance and security governance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared WAN Project Manager
Location: London, England
Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Oracle Project Consultant
Service Design/Transition & Readiness Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Functional Consultant - Data Validation (SAP