Great role working for a telecoms infrastructure services Company that has a great culture and flexible working policy.
Really convenient location as based in central Reading near the train station.
We are looking for someone who has a solid background in security but also from a telecoms/mobile environment.
What the role will be doing:
- Contact system SMEs to obtain data.
- Update heatmap.
- Security risk analysis.
- Develop risk mitigation strategies
- Report on progress, key risks and mitigations for a wide audience including technical and management.
What experience is needed:
- Excellent track record within a fast paced Technology environment within the telecoms industry.
- ISO27001/CAS-T risk management - Practical knowledge of risk assessment processes & methodologies to make risk-based recommendations, and/or requirements to adopt and deploy compensating controls for effective mitigating measures.
- Enterprise and mobile architecture - Working knowledge of common operating systems, technologies, protocols & high level architectures.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
Security Cleared* Oracle eBusiness Fusion Financials
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)
Oracle Application Techno-Functional Consultant (Financials)
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour