Security Compliance Analyst
Based in Berkshire
We have a contract opportunity for an Security professional to join a major telco client, working in their Risk & Security Team.
In this role you will act as the Security Compliance Specialist and will be reporting into the Information Security Manager. This is a pivotal role in developing and managing their security compliance assessment programme, key 3rd parties and partners.
This role forms part of the Risk and Security team. Risk and Security is part of the wider Business Operations function and is accountable for all aspects of security governance and security operations. The team is responsible for managing Information Security, Corporate Risk Management, Business Continuity, and Compliance. This includes setting security policies and standards and providing guidance on their implementation, facilitating the companies compliance with security legislation and standards, managing security incidents and investigations, providing application and infrastructure security monitoring, testing and assurance, access control assurance for critical systems, and security training and awareness.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced Security professional with excellent PCI Compliance and Industry standards knowledge
- Strong Security Compliance, Audit, and Assurance background
- Will ideally have either CISA, CISM, PCI QSA or CISSP certification
- Have previously driven PCI compliance across various domains
- Also have knowledge of Information Security
- Any retail/utilities/ecommerce type company background would be great
- Have excellent communication skills
- An ability to present / chair meetings / interact with 3rd parties
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.