|Job Title:||Security Cleared Technical Lead (AWS-DevOps)|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|REF:||CM/DevOps Lead AWS_1663921443|
|Contact Name:||Cauvery Machaiah|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Our Client is looking for a Security Cleared DevOps Lead (AWS) who will be responsible for the overall platform solution required as part of a product or series of products from inception through to transition into live service. You will be leading a technical team of DevOps engineers delivering solutions to agreed timescales with our stakeholders you will l also be responsible for resolving technical escalations with the team and will ensure compliances to customer standards which includes security
You will be a customer focused Technical Lead working with the Delivery Lead managing stakeholders to ensure the quality of delivery meets operational SLA 's. You will be required to review the product backlog provide governance and technical guard rails around each definition of done as agreed with stakeholders.
The role brings a unique opportunity to be to work with highly skilled, motivated and collaborative teams, working across different projects and areas within the organisation and represent the company using excellent personable and communications skills.
* Work with business leaders from all areas to understand business needs.
* Determine how systems, products, services, and applications need to confirm to the customer technical strategy.
* Introduce new business processes, functions, procedures and workflows for continuous improvement of the technical strategy.
* Develop technical architectures within AWS to meet both customer and business requirements. Consider future proof technologies to transform existing services into scalable, flexible and robust offerings. Implementing solutions against predefined system requirements.
* AWS Certified Professional.
* Looking for skills and working knowledge of Terraform,Ansible,EC2,Gitlab and Vault.
* Broad range of experiences with technology including by not limited to; Applications, Infrastructure, Automation, Enterprise Management, Development Operations, Cloud technologies.
* Experience of leading a team of DevOps engineers.
* Robust problem-solving skills and a demonstratable ability to solve unfamiliar issues.
* Understand customer requirements and build these into tangible project deliverables and artifacts which conform to governance reviews.Credibility and gravitas when dealing with customers
* DEVOPS tooling - Agile tooling (Jira), Collaboration (Confluence & MS Teams).
* Agile (SAFe and SCRUM).
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Senior Security Architect
Location: South East England, England
Salary: 31 days AL+8 BH Pension, Car Allowance
Software engineer -Team Lead /Senior
Location: London, England
Senior Software Engineer/Developer - Team Lead
Location: London, England
SAP - RTR / RAR Tower lead
Location: City of London, London