|Job Title:||Security Cleared* Software Development Engineer in Test|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
Security Cleared* Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET, Java, Docker, Kubernetes, Selenium, AngularJS, JS, C#, Git, GitHub, TFS, Jenknins, API's, AWS, Azure, RESTful, POSTman, JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, CI/CD, Cucumber, Slack, Serenity, SPecFlow) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home until restrictions are lifted, and then the role will be based in London.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test with a background in Docker, Kubernetes, Java, Selenium, AngularJS, JS, C#, Git, GitHub, TFS, Jenknins, API's, AWS, Azure, RESTful, POSTman, JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, CI/CD, Cucumber, Slack, Serenity, SPecFlow
- Must have as many of the following as possible: Docker, Kubernetes, Java, Selenium, AngularJS, JS, C#, Git, GitHub, TFS, Jenknins, API's, AWS, Azure, RESTful, POSTman, JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, CI/CD, Cucumber, Slack, Serenity, SPecFlow
- Provide specialist testing advice and delivery, accountable for managing testing activities on projects within a program or service, working as part of a DevOps/Agile team, will support activities within each sprint, lead and manage on the testing effort. Liaise with stakeholders, supplying and presenting reports when required.
- Experience of producing plans and estimating test requirements when required, as well as understanding the requirements for testing within projects and agrees testing scope with stakeholders
- Accountable for the delivery of testing activities within budget and timescale
- Mentoring and coaching others in Agile working practises
- Work with product owners to define acceptance criteria and the Definition of Done.
- May have accountability for management of a test team
- Creates test plan documents that address the requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution
- Contributes to internal testing standards
- Display critical, quality-oriented, analytic & sceptical thinking about the product
- Actively acquire information from stakeholders
- Accurately evaluate and report test results, test progress, and product quality
- Work effectively to define testable user stories, especially acceptance criteria, with customer team members and stakeholders
- Collaborate within the team, working with programmers and other team members
- Respond to change quickly, including changing, adding, or improving test cases
- Plan and organize their own work
- Agile testing in Scrum
- TDD implementation and optimisation & BDD acceptance criteria understanding and execution
- Capable of assisting developers with unit testing & assisting agile test members with component integration testing
- Development and implementation of end-to-end automated testing solution
- Advocate for freeware, shift left and CI/CD
- ISQTB level certification - test analyst
- Coding experience - able to contribute to coding sprints
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Information Security Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Cloud Security Architect/Consultant (M365/AZ-500/MS-500/Azure)
Location: London, England
Cloud (AWS) DevSecOps / Security & DevOps Consultant
Location: Croydon, London
ICS SCADA Cybersecurity/Security Architect (IEC/ISA)
SC Clearable* Architect/Consultant - Middleware
Location: Hendon, London