|Job Title:||Security Cleared* Senior Datacentre Exit Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Security Cleared* Senior Datacentre Exit Project Manager (Transition/Transformation/Solaris/AIX) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 4 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home. A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Senior Project Manger with datacentre exit project management experience
- Must have transition and transformation project management experience
- Must have datacentre exit project management experience
- Knowledge of Solaris and AIX it would be an advantage
- Must have strong customer facing experience with extensive experience of working on large scale and complex projects
- Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Manages the delivery of the project/multiple projects in partnership with the customer and business line to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the parties
- Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project
- Accountable for tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised
- Delivery of project to time, cost and appropriate quality
- Achievement of acceptance criteria and conformance to Operational Readiness Review & successful acceptance into service
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Manager (SCCM)
Project Manager (End User Computing)
Project Manager - Data Collection
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Oracle Cloud Project Manager (Security Cleared)
Location: London, England