|Job Title:||Security Cleared* Principal DevOps Architect/DevOps Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Security Cleared* Lead Technical DevOps Consultant/Principal DevOps Architect/Head of DevOps Architecture (Cloud/AWS/Azure) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Excellent client facing experience
- DevOps Bid solution design experience
- Experience of hands-on design, as well as strategy, with the ability to demonstrate skills in translating business requirements into a robust technical design, through to implementation.
- Must have full stack application development knowledge
- Database design and development, sql, prostgres, mapreduce, redis, Informatica, BasisTech etc
- Solid knowledge & skills in cloud infrastructure, provisioning, management, optimisation, and support in AWS & Azure
- Experience of Software Design concepts such as OOAD, Design Pattern and UML.
- Back end development experience is essential and should include Java, NodeJS, Python
- Experience of using and defining coding standards, as well as secured application development, documentation, release and configuration management and expertise in
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with solid experience using Jenkins.
- Solid skills in driving teams in estimating work effort, deciding on architectural approaches, and managing release processes (code repositories, versioning, release notes, UAT support etc.
- Ability to work with Application Development, Testing, and engineering teams both internally and externally.
- Inputting into the product roadmap, advising on complexity, priority, challenges and constraints.
- Help the adoption of and be an evangelist in DevOps, Agile and SRE methods.
*A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared WAN Project Manager
Location: London, England
Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Oracle Project Consultant
Service Design/Transition & Readiness Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Functional Consultant - Data Validation (SAP