|Job Title:||Security Cleared* Oracle HCM Functional Consultant / eBusiness|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Security Cleared* Oracle HCM/eBusiness Functional Consultant is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client, for an initial 4 -month home based contract. The successful candidate will provide Oracle HCM business consultancy to a key customer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own and deliver Oracle eBusiness delivery consulting assignment
- Owning Oracle HCM solution (full lifecycle experience)
- Manages and develops relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with similar level of staff in order to help the definition and delivery of a medium to large assignment of moderate to high complexity.
- Identifies and secures extension business for themselves in order to extend the existing scope of the assignment.
- Identifies potential new assignments.
- Maintains senior management level relationships both internally and externally.
- Work with little formal supervision and seeks guidance when needed. Successfully executes a number of medium to large assignments of moderate to high complexity
- Has experience in a consultancy or equivalent environment.
- Integrated consulting, technical and business skills and an understanding of client business issues & environment.
- Proven delivery and pre-sales experience of eBusiness HCM solutions
- Full HCM eBusiness suite projects lifecycle experience and experience of leading a team
- Engagement management skills and commercial awareness including experience of the presales process for Oracle HCM based solutions
- The ability to define, scope, plan and estimate Oracle HCM Solutions
- Demonstrable track record of business consulting and project delivery across multiple projects and industries
- Ability to articulate business and technical issues related to HCM
- Developing strong relationships with colleagues, Oracle and other partners
- Quality and Design Assurance
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work with a range of people of varying technical knowledge, often explaining complex concepts to colleagues and business users/stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence and persuade at all levels
- Demonstrates innovative and creative thinking, showing attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to produce clear documentation, designs and specifications
* the successful candidate must be willing to undergo Security Clearance, prior to commencement of this contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.