|Job Title:||Security Cleared* Oracle HCM Functional Consultant / eBusiness|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Security Cleared* Oracle HCM/eBusiness Functional Consultant is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client, for an initial 4 -month home based contract. The successful candidate will provide Oracle HCM business consultancy to a key customer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own and deliver Oracle eBusiness delivery consulting assignment
- Owning Oracle HCM solution (full lifecycle experience)
- Manages and develops relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with similar level of staff in order to help the definition and delivery of a medium to large assignment of moderate to high complexity.
- Identifies and secures extension business for themselves in order to extend the existing scope of the assignment.
- Identifies potential new assignments.
- Maintains senior management level relationships both internally and externally.
- Work with little formal supervision and seeks guidance when needed. Successfully executes a number of medium to large assignments of moderate to high complexity
- Has experience in a consultancy or equivalent environment.
- Integrated consulting, technical and business skills and an understanding of client business issues & environment.
- Proven delivery and pre-sales experience of eBusiness HCM solutions
- Full HCM eBusiness suite projects lifecycle experience and experience of leading a team
- Engagement management skills and commercial awareness including experience of the presales process for Oracle HCM based solutions
- The ability to define, scope, plan and estimate Oracle HCM Solutions
- Demonstrable track record of business consulting and project delivery across multiple projects and industries
- Ability to articulate business and technical issues related to HCM
- Developing strong relationships with colleagues, Oracle and other partners
- Quality and Design Assurance
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work with a range of people of varying technical knowledge, often explaining complex concepts to colleagues and business users/stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence and persuade at all levels
- Demonstrates innovative and creative thinking, showing attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to produce clear documentation, designs and specifications
* the successful candidate must be willing to undergo Security Clearance, prior to commencement of this contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Cloud Financials Functional Consultant
Oracle Cloud Principal Consultant (Finance)
Oracle Solution Owner
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Information Security Manager
Security Cleared Project Manager (Oracle Managed Service)
Location: Croydon, London