|Job Title:||Security Cleared* Oracle Fusion Cloud Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Security Cleared* Oracle Fusion Cloud Techno-Functional Consultant is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in remotely from home until restrictions are lifted and then the role will be working from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an Oracle Fusion Cloud Techno-Functional Consultant
- Must have extensive Oracle Fusion Cloud Techno-Functional Consultant experience
- Owns and delivers significant consulting assignments which typically require the management of input from other consultants. Works to the assignment description and consulting standards. Will manage most of the large and more complex client assignments, identifying resource needs.
- Strong proven experience in Fusion Cloud
- Manages and develops relationships with customers in order to define and deliver large assignments of high complexity. Must have significant client relationship experience.
- Identifies and secures extension business. Identifies and secures new assignments.
- Support client account planning.
- Manages the process for preparation of bids for major new work and frequently will take the leading role in client presentations.
- Experience of positioning business consulting offerings.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk. * A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Cloud Project Manager (Security Cleared)
Location: London, England
Oracle Finance Consultant
Oracle Project Consultant
Security Cleared - DevOps Engineer
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England