|Job Title:||Security Cleared* Oracle Financials Functional Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Security Cleared* Oracle Financials Functional Consultant (Advanced Collections/eBusiness Tax/iExpenses/Oracle Cloud) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 2 months rolling contract, to be based in remotely from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an Oracle Cloud Financials Functional Consultant
- Must have extensive Oracle Cloud Financials experience
- The successful applicant will be delivering across Oracle Cloud Finance and eBusiness Suite products for Customers across the region, owning Oracle eBusiness and Cloud Finance delivery or pre-sales consulting assignments, either self-contained or as part of a larger team.
- Developing relationships with customers and colleagues in order to help the definition and delivery of assignments with high complexity
- Full Lifecycle Oracle Cloud Finance implementation of the main stream modules - with additional knowledge in some of the niche areas; Advanced Collections, eBusiness Tax, iExpenses.
- Excellent relationship building, engagement and stakeholder management skills
- Owns and delivers significant consulting assignments which typically require the management of input from other consultants.
- Good commercial awareness
- Previous experience in contributing to the presales process for eBusiness and Cloud Finance solutions
- The ability to define, scope, plan and estimate Oracle eBusiness and Cloud Finance Solutions
- Manages and develops relationships with customers in order to define and deliver large assignments of high complexity.
- Must have significant client relationship experience.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk. *A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Project Consultant
Functional Consultant - Data Validation (SAP
Security Cleared WAN Project Manager
Location: London, England
Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Service Design/Transition & Readiness Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire