|Job Title:||Security Cleared* Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Security Cleared* Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in remotely from home until restrictions are lifted and then the role will be working from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an Oracle Cloud Financials Functional Consultant
- Must have extensive Oracle Cloud Financials experience
- Owns and delivers significant consulting assignments which typically require the management of input from other consultants. Works to the assignment description and consulting standards. Will manage most of the large and more complex client assignments, identifying resource needs.
- Strong proven experience in Oracle Cloud technology (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Manages and develops relationships with customers in order to define and deliver large assignments of high complexity. Must have significant client relationship experience.
- Identifies and secures extension business. Identifies and secures new assignments. Manages the process for preparation of bids for major new work and frequently will take the leading role in client presentations.
- Support client account planning.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk. *A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle EBS Consultant (R11i, 12.X Cloud, Fusion)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Infrastructure Architect - Windows, Unix, VMWare, Cloud
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Cloud Administrator/Engineer - Azure, IaaS, SaaS
Location: Republic of Ireland
Security Cleared 1st Line IT Support/Technician
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Security Lead - Contract Role - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England