|Job Title:||Security Cleared* Oracle Architect (Golden Gate/GG)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Security Cleared* Oracle Architect (Golden Gate, GG, AWS, Azure, VMWare) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 20 day contract, with potential extension, to be based remotely from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- An Oracle Architect is required to provide the high level design for a new data feed (Production, DR and Pre-production databases)
- A new data transfer mechanism will be based on Oracle Golden Gate for Big Data using the File Writer data handler
- Must have Golden Gate, AWS, Azure and VMWare.
- Must have legacy technology experience and knowledge, such as Solaris, AIX, Windows, Oracle, HP-UX SLES, RHEL, Storage, Backup, networking, security, Data Centres, Migration, Hybrid IT.
- Has complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings to make a recognised technical contribution.
- Designs small or medium scale solutions (or parts of larger solutions) which need minimal review following peer review.
- Defines the approach to small/medium scale solution development and acceptance testing, ensuring an acceptable cost structure.
- Designs innovative, medium scale solutions incorporating components from contributing specialists.
- Provides evidence that demonstrates defining the technical scope in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Solution Owner
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Oracle Cloud Financials Functional Consultant
Oracle Cloud Principal Consultant (Finance)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire