|Job Title:||Security Cleared* Lead Service Architect (ITIL)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Security Cleared* Lead Service Technical Design Architect (ITIL) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client, for a rolling 6-month contract, to be based in Basingstoke. The successful candidate will be responsible for the service design for low, medium or high value / complexity deliveries into live service.
- Understand the customer's user base and IT operational structure
- Development of detailed end-to-end service designs
- Develop and contribute towards the contractual obligations (SLAs and KPIs) and additionally any underpinning contracts;
- Impact Assessment (IA) of current operating and governance models against scope of work;
- Identification of transition operating model where required;
- Design of future operating and governance models;
- Define, agree and implement pricing for service catalogue;
- Identify test requirements to feed into overall test plan;
- Identify and develop on-going support requirements;
- Development and progression of the operational support requirements and service acceptance criteria.
- Responsible for the revision of the run cost elements of the cost model where required
- Identification and management of service management RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs);
- Identification and input into general RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs)
- Definition of early life support requirements
- Specification and delivery of SA artefacts
- Process and service tooling design and integration requirements
- IA of existing processes against client's process requirements
- Creation of processes and associated artefacts.
- Writing service documentation as required by the delivery teams for use by operations;
- Able to facilitate service readiness activities, to ensure a smooth transition;
- Responsibility and oversight of staff implementing service related artefacts;
- Work in conjunction with the overall solution owner; ability to influence the overall solution design that ensures service stability and efficiency.
- Service Management qualifications would be expected e.g. ITIL, ISO20000 and IT4IT.
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. * the successful candidate must be willing to undergo security clearance, prior to commencement of this contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
SC Cleared Security Lead (Cloud Native)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior Sales Lead - Security Cleared - Perm - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England
Integration Architect - PKI
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Lead Tech Platform Engineer
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire