|Job Title:||Security Cleared* Lead Oracle SaaS Application Architect|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Security Cleared* Lead Oracle SaaS Application Architect (Oracle On-Premise, Oracle Cloud) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Lead Oracle SaaS Application Architect
- Demonstrate experience of implementing a number of Oracle SaaS and traditional ERP modules and hold relevant certificates in these, or equivalent
- Must be an accomplished Oracle expert with deep understanding of Oracle Technology both on-premise and Cloud
- Show ability to communicate at a level within an Organisation from C-Level down
- Show strong Commercial Awareness and experience of having worked in complex projects as a System Integrator
- Demonstrate having led a number of projects of different sizes and in different market sectors
- Experience with system design, configuration, customisation, integration, testing and support
- Experience of leading a large team of Functional and Technical Consultants
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations of Oracle Technology
- Experience of leading SaaS rollout
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Oracle Finance Consultant
Oracle Project Consultant
Oracle Cloud Project Manager (Security Cleared)
Location: London, England