|Job Title:||Security Cleared* Lead Oracle Cloud Solution Architect/Fusion|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Security Cleared* Lead Oracle Cloud (Fusion) Solution Architect is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 3-month home based contract.
The successful candidate will require the below
- Expert in Oracle Cloud (Fusion)
- Bid experience
- Need experience in leading large scale/complex Oracle cloud implementations
Responsibilities will include:
- Owns and delivers significant consulting assignments. Will manage most of the large and more complex client assignments, identifying resource needs.
* Manages and develops relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with similar level of staff in order to define and deliver large assignments of high complexity.
* Actively contributes knowledge to our customer white papers/books. Actively participates in local special interest/practice groups. Makes use of experts in appropriate areas and provides some mentoring to consultants. Develops thought leadership.
* Identifies and secures extension business. Identifies and secures new assignments.
* Support client account planning.
* Manages the process for preparation of bids for major new work and frequently will take the leading role in client presentations.
* Maintains senior management to executive level relationships both internally and externally
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. * The successful candidate will be required to undergo SC Clearance, prior to commencement of the contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Cloud Financials Principal Consultant
Oracle Senior Finance Consultant
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Senior Oracle Finance Consultant
Oracle Projects/Functional Consultant
Oracle PAAS Technical Consultant (Home Working)
Salary: Competitive daily rate