|Job Title:||Security Cleared* Infrastructure Test Analyst/Engineer/Tester|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Security Cleared* Infrastructure Test Analyst/Engineer/Tester (Windows Server/Windows Desktop/Laptop Infrastructure/ALM/Quality Center) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Hook, Hampshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Installation/build of Windows Server/Windows Desktop/Laptop infrastructure including application of Policy, User/role creations to support installation.
- Creation of Installation test cases & execution to provide verification of installation, as per contractual delivery, prior to handover for formal application testing (CORE and Third Party Applications).
- Creation of test cases and identification of test data required in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in any areas of testing specialisation.
- Execution of test cases & the recording of test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in any areas of testing specialisation.
- Test results checking & reporting.
- Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation & support.
- Developing and executing test cases
- Checking and reporting test results
- Logging and supporting test incidents
- In-depth knowledge of testing processes, techniques and tools
- Quality Center/ALM
- Advanced testing experience on large Microsoft based secure infrastructures
- Installation/build of Windows Server/Windows Desktop/Laptop infrastructure, including application of Policy, User/role creations to support installation.
- Creation of Installation test cases & execution to provide verification of installation
*A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* DevOps Consultant
Security Consultant - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Security Cleared DevOps Consultant/DevOps Design Engineer
Location: London, England
Security Cleared - Secure Cloud Architect (Oracle)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
Security Cleared - Secure Cloud Architect (AWS)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits