|Job Title:||Security Cleared* Enterprise Security Architect|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Security Cleared* Enterprise Security Architect is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client, for a rolling 6-month home based contract.
Our client essentially want an Security Cleared Enterprise Security Architect to look across a customer account in terms of security policy, CIO strategy (e.g. move to Cloud etc), risks/threats and look at required security controls (existing, roadmap, etc). The individual needed to be able to drive out a roadmap of required controls for the next 1-5 years. Please note we need a candidate with strong strategic road mapping experience, rather than an architect who has done individual projects/programmes with deliverables.
- Experienced in Cyber security principles and security frameworks (NIST, CIS 20) with experience of designing Security Solutions successfully through to operation.
- Experienced in interpreting business strategy into technical architectures, and awareness of the relationships between systems and process.
- Experienced in system engineering and/or development experience and a deep and up-to-date understanding of best practice application / business domain solution architectures and associated domains
- Experienced influencer and negotiator with credibility and gravitas, balancing the needs of the business whilst ensuring alignment to the customer enterprise and technical architecture.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies and mapping approaches, proficient knowledge of Archimate and UML, and relevant solution architecture skills (i.e. Data, Application, and Infrastructure).
- Educated to degree level or equivalent e.g BSc Enterprise and Solution Architecture or related IT discipline.
- Knowledge of how the divisions within the customer, delivers the overall customer strategy and their operational needs.
- TOGAF certified.
- Knowledge of key platform technologies and software architecture eg Salesforce, ERP, Records, content and knowledge management, and security and cloud architecture.
- Ability to work with imperfect information in the environment of uncertainty whilst still maintaining high standard, evidenced designs and documentation.
- Responsible for supporting the development of Domain Roadmaps, and producing architectural guidance that aligns with EA Principles and enterprise blueprints.
- Responsible for establishing and implementing standards and guidelines that govern the design of technology solutions including architecting solutions which require the integration of multiple platforms, operating systems and applications across the enterprise.
- Responsible for designing and reviewing standard software and hardware builds, system options, risks, costs versus benefits and impact of designs on the enterprise, technology and business architecture, processes and strategic goals of relevant divisions.
- Provides technical guidance and quality assurance to enable traceability of requirements to original project scope and solution design.
- Completes Architecture deliverables to required quality, Domain Roadmaps, design and integration principles.
- Assists with the development of and manages the relevant architecture governance process within the division.
- Contributes to the community of practice capability and architecture frameworks, supporting practice employees in their use.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
* the successful candidate must be willing to undergo Security Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Information Security Manager
Security Cleared Project Manager (Oracle Managed Service)
Location: Croydon, London
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Network Architect- Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competetive daily rate