|Job Title:||Security Cleared* Enterprise Architect TOGAF/AWS/Azure|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Security Cleared* Enterprise Architect (TOGAF/AWS/Azure) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month, home based contract. We are looking for candidates that have experience in the Public Sector.
This is a strategic role (long term view - 5 years+). We are looking for a candidate with a wide understanding of IT, who can review current legacy systems and the possibility of migrating/converting to the new world.
* Perform business analysis to understand process flows and objectives
* Design the technology aspects of the solution in line with business objectives and architecture principles
* Document and produce Solution Designs in line with strategy and present at Architectural Review Boards
* Ensure that software engineering best practice is followed
* Actively manage technical risks
* Work closely with the Engagement Manager to present a unified front to the client
What you'll bring
* Knowledge (Certified) in TOGAF
* Strong business architectural skills and practice
* Good software engineering practice
* Strong Cloud based technologies (AWS or Azure Certified)
* A structured approach to architectural design
* Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills
* Experience of Agile projects
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
*the successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Information Security Manager
Security Cleared Project Manager (Oracle Managed Service)
Location: Croydon, London
Network Architect- Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competetive daily rate