|Job Title:||Security Cleared* Enterprise Architect TOGAF/AWS/Azure|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Security Cleared* Enterprise Architect (TOGAF/AWS/Azure) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month, home based contract. We are looking for candidates that have experience in the Public Sector.
This is a strategic role (long term view - 5 years+). We are looking for a candidate with a wide understanding of IT, who can review current legacy systems and the possibility of migrating/converting to the new world.
* Perform business analysis to understand process flows and objectives
* Design the technology aspects of the solution in line with business objectives and architecture principles
* Document and produce Solution Designs in line with strategy and present at Architectural Review Boards
* Ensure that software engineering best practice is followed
* Actively manage technical risks
* Work closely with the Engagement Manager to present a unified front to the client
What you'll bring
* Knowledge (Certified) in TOGAF
* Strong business architectural skills and practice
* Good software engineering practice
* Strong Cloud based technologies (AWS or Azure Certified)
* A structured approach to architectural design
* Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills
* Experience of Agile projects
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
*the successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security cleared* Solaris Architect
Location: London, England
Security Architect - Telecoms, RAN, Transmission
Location: South East England, England
ServiceNow Lead Application Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Problem Manager - Contract - Security Cleared - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England
Head of Sales, Americas