|Job Title:||Security Cleared* DevOps Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Security Cleared* DevOps Consultant is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client, for a rolling 6-month home based contract. Technical environment; Microsoft GitHub, Atlassian Jita/Confluence, Jenkins/Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Helm, JSONnet, AWS.
This is a hands on design/develop/code role. Candidates should have experience of working in a Government environment.
The Security Cleared* Consultant will have the following responsibilities:
- Be accountable for all devops engineering
- working in a big date environment
- Carryout detailed design
- DevOps development activity
- Develop infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipelines
- Documentation of code pipelines and implementation
- Developing automation code and pipelines for the following DevOps toolsets:
- Microsoft GitHub, Atlassian Jira/Confluence, Jenkins/Terraform
- Container technologies including - Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Helm, JSONnet
- Cloud Platforms - AWS
- Experience of CI/CD automation for highly available Hadoop/Kaftka and PostGres/PostGres RDS is preferable
- Work within SCRUM based development projects within a SCRUM of SCRUMs approach.
- Work within large government programme
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. * the successful candidate must be willing to undergo security clearance, prior to commencement of the contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared WAN Project Manager
Location: London, England
Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Oracle Project Consultant
Service Design/Transition & Readiness Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Functional Consultant - Data Validation (SAP