Security Cleared* Desktop Migration Project Manager
Home based with a base location of Telford.
4 months - Mid June to Mid September
Reporting into HMRC's SOTF Programme Shared Services Delivery Lead, PM to lead the completion of migrations from HMRC's management support PCs to virtual desktops accessed from 3rd party hardware. Will be required to engage with migrating users, their teams and support teams to develop migration plans.
- Provide a Client side PM to manage the project delivery on behalf of HMRC SOTF reporting to the Shared Services Delivery Lead. The Client side PM to manage the delivery and perform all standard project management capabilities/functions. The Client Side PM will also liase with all LSS users and teams to arrange the user migrations.
Independent project delivery with excellent stakeholder management skills
Strong collaboration skills with ability to lead team across multiple suppliers
Good understanding of virtual desktop implementations and migrations
Good understanding of desktop security
HMRC experience would be preferable
- Effective management of the project baseline
* Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
* Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
* Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role. Operates along the firm working practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure
* Produces and coordinates materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation
* Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
* Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
* Ensures that formal review procedures are used. Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in line with project management community standards.
* Ensures that the impact on the business unit's profit & loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board.
* Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
* Builds and manages the relationship with key stakeholders (customer, subcontractors). Typically senior level manager and Project Board
* Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised
* The successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared Project Manager (Oracle Managed Service)
Location: Croydon, London
Information Security Manager
Information Security Manager
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Project Manager (Site Surveys/On-Site Visits)
Location: Central Belt, Scotland