The Data Business Analyst will provide business consultancy to client base working as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing & analysing Data and excellent Excel skills.
- Gathering and researching information to supply to a more senior consultant.
- Analysing information to be included in client reports, presentations and proposals.
- Starting to draft reports, work is performed under clear guidance - the required results are defined but how to achieve them is not.
- Demonstrating understanding of basic business and technology issues.
- Maintains relationships both internally and externally with peers and colleagues.
- Works under close supervision, assists in the execution of a number of small to medium-sized assignments of low to moderate complexity or on one large and/or complex assignment.
- Consulting ability is recognized within projects for specific clients.
- Understanding of the firm business model, capabilities and offerings.
- Gaining familiarity with the consulting services within the firm. Acquiring knowledge of relevant methodologies and techniques and can assist more senior consultants in applying the techniques to small to medium sized assignments of low to moderate complexity.
- Has experience of working within a business environment.
- Demonstrates political sensitivity in dealing with client and stakeholders .
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills in dealing with clients. Seeks advice from peers with more experience when uncertain. Is an effective team player.
* The successful candidate must be willing to undergo baseline clearance check prior to commencement of the contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.