|Job Title:||Security Cleared* Automation Tester (Selenium & Java)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Security Cleared* Automation Tester (Selenium & Java) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 4 months rolling contract, to be based remotely, UK.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must be an Automation Tester, with a strong vertical in Automation Testing
- Must have extensive Selenium & Java experience
- Experience of as many of the following as possible: AWS, Azure, Git, GitHub, TFS, Jenkins, RESTful, POSTman, CI/CD, Cucumber, Slack, Serenity, SpecFlow, JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, Oracle Fusion
- Automation experience - Selenium, Java, AngularJS, JS and C#
- Executing the Test Cycles, Monitoring and analysis of Results
- Creation of Test Report and conveying key aspects to Customer in both Technical and non-Technical terminology
- Understands the requirements for testing within projects and agrees testing scope with stakeholders
- Accountable for the delivery of testing activities within budget and timescale
- Creates test plan documents that address the requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution
- Knowledge of automation test tools including open source
- Agile testing in Scrum
- TDD implementation and optimisation & BDD acceptance criteria understanding and execution
- Capable of assisting developers with unit testing
- Development and implementation of end-to-end automated testing solution
- Advocate for freeware, shift left and CI/CD
- ISQTB certified, or equivalent
- Coding experience - able to contribute to coding sprints
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Automation Tester (Selenium, Java)
Location: Remote, Global
Security cleared* Solaris Architect
Location: London, England
Build Engineer - Stevenage - Security Cleared
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Security Cleared OBIEE Consultant/OBIA Consultant (Oracle BI)
Location: London, England