|Job Title:||Security Cleared* 3rd Line NOC & WAN Engineer/Technical Support|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Security Cleared* 3rd Line NOC & WAN Engineer/Technical Support (Cisco, Juniper, Silver Peak SD-WAN) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for a permanent role, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will have extensive experience of providing 3rd Line WAN & NOC technical support.
- Thorough knowledge of network technologies relating to the Silver Peak/Cisco/Juniper product set is required.
- Must have as many of the following as possible: Silver Peak SD-WAN (Edge Devices and Orchestration), Certes Encryption, Edge Virtualisation (VMWare/Adva), Access Solution equipment (Dell EMC VPE), NOC, Juniper, Cisco, WAN
- Network Monitoring & Event management via Orchestrator tools
- Create workarounds, solutions and mitigations for identified issues. Identified issues requiring more detailed and in-depth analysis and escalate to product manufacture. As well as the reception of escalated customer fault reports and technical enquiries. Analysis, investigation and production of support solutions relating to the deployed equipment or service
- Desirables: MS Service Centre Support tool, MS Office Applications, IP, Routing
- Perform remote diagnostic tests where applicable to aid primary fault rectification and ensure all work performed complies with the Company's quality requirements and ISO9000
- Pre 'configured' equipment for customer installation. Implement Approved Configuration Changes
*A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IT Service Desk - 1st Line - 130 Euro p.d.
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: €120 - €130 per day
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer/AIX Support/AIX Consultant
SC Cleared Security Lead (Cloud Native)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Security Cleared Chief DevSecOps Lead/Head of DevSecOps
Location: London, England
Security Cleared* UNIX AIX Engineer / Technical Consultant