|Job Title:||Security Cleared Service Architect (ITIL)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Security Cleared* Service Technical Design Architect (ITIL) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client, for a rolling 6-month contract, to be based in Basingstoke. The successful candidate will be responsible for the service design for low, medium or high value / complexity deliveries into live service.
- Understand the customer's user base and IT operational structure
- Development of detailed end-to-end service designs
- Develop and contribute towards the contractual obligations (SLAs and KPIs) and additionally any underpinning contracts;
- Impact Assessment (IA) of current operating and governance models against scope of work;
- Identification of transition operating model where required;
- Design of future operating and governance models;
- Define, agree and implement pricing for service catalogue;
- Identify test requirements to feed into overall test plan;
- Identify and develop on-going support requirements;
- Development and progression of the operational support requirements and service acceptance criteria.
- Responsible for the revision of the run cost elements of the cost model where required
- Identification and management of service management RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs);
- Identification and input into general RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs)
- Definition of early life support requirements
- Specification and delivery of SA artefacts
- Process and service tooling design and integration requirements
- IA of existing processes against client's process requirements
- Creation of processes and associated artefacts.
- Writing service documentation as required by the delivery teams for use by operations;
- Able to facilitate service readiness activities, to ensure a smooth transition;
- Responsibility and oversight of staff implementing service related artefacts;
- Work in conjunction with the overall solution owner; ability to influence the overall solution design that ensures service stability and efficiency.
- Service Management qualifications would be expected e.g. ITIL, ISO20000 and IT4IT.
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. * the successful candidate must be willing to undergo security clearance, prior to commencement of this contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared 1st Line IT Support/Technician
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Security Cleared Project Manager (Oracle Managed Service)
Location: Croydon, London
Infrastructure Architect - Windows, Unix, VMWare, Cloud
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Security Lead - Contract Role - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Service Operations Manager - ITIL, Problem, Change
Location: Reading, Berkshire