|Job Title:||Security Cleared SAP BASIS Architect/Consultant (Cloud/S4 HANA)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Security Cleared SAP BASIS Architect/Consultant (AWS, Azure, S4 HANA, S/4 HANA, Migration) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 month rolling contract, to be based remotely from home, UK. (UK Only). The successful applicant will be an SAP Consultant/Architect with strong and recent S4 HANA experience.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must be an SAP Architect/Consultant, with broad experience of SAP Architecture and technical architecture design
- Extensive technical experience and understanding of SAP technology Portfolio, including S/4HANA, Analytics and Data Warehouse, Integration and User Experience across a variety of database types
- Deep technical experience and understanding of SAP migrations and be able to demonstrate experience in a broad range of cutover technical approaches including Heterogenous, homogeneous, SUM DMO and near Zero Downtime models
- Able to architect and describe network design including private networks, interconnectivity across IPSEC, AWS Direct Connect circuits and Azure Expressroute
- Able to demonstrate experience and/or working knowledge of working within Amazon Web Service, Azure and or Google Cloud.
- Able to add value to the SAP organisation through their technical & business process knowledge
- Maintain SAP platforms
- Perform planning, architectural development, modelling, analysis, and resource assessment and scheduling. Responsible for assessing the compatibility and integration of proposed architecture solutions to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies, as well as support change readiness initiatives as needed
- Perform validation checks during build & deployment phases to ensure alignment with approved architectural design
- Able to implement transitional architecture to achieve strategic roadmap
- Champions enterprise effectiveness methodologies
- Excellent communication skills across all levels, comfortable working with technical developers to identify and build solutions, as well as to explain business benefits of activities to senior stakeholders.
- Excellent client facing experience
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Information Security Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Application Security Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
SAP Principal Consultant - VIM - S4 Hana
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Project Manager - Infrstructure
Location: Lossiemouth, Moray
LEAD 3RD LINE NETWORK ENGINEER- CONTRACT - REMOTE WORKING
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands