|Job Title:||Security Cleared Project Manager (Exit & Transition)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Security Cleared Exit Project Manager/Transition Project Manager (Managed Services) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based on client site in Croydon, South London (2-3 days a week), with remote home working (UK). Candidates must be able to travel to Croydon when required.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be responsible for project managing the exit and transition work-streams
- Must have strong and recent managed services Exit or Transition work-stream project management experience
- Excellent customer facing project management experience
- Experience of working for large IT services/IT outsourcing companies;
- Effective management of the project baseline
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
- Manages business/project risks, produces an effective plan and risk assessment, so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
- Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Delivers the project on time, to budget and appropriate quality
- Achievement of acceptance criteria and conformance to Operational Readiness Review, including successful acceptance into service
- Ensures formal reviews have taken place and are documented. Ensures progress reports and risk plans are formally accepted by the assignment manager
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Information Security Pre-Sales Consultant
Location: Swords, Dublin
Cyber Security Architect
Location: Swords, Dublin
Infrastructure Project Manager-Basingstoke-Contract
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Data Warehouse Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire